With the win, the New Orleans Saints move to 12-3, giving them back-to-back 12-win seasons for the first time in franchise history.
• The win improves New Orleans' all-time regular record against the Titans in the regular season to 6-8-1 and improve its road record to 4-2-1.
• CoachSean Payton improves his record against the Titans to 2-2 including a 2-0 mark on the road. The win gives him at least a .500 regular season mark against 26 of 31 NFL opponents.
• Facing Titans Coach Mike Vrabel for the first time as a head coach, the win makes him the 66th coach Payton has a victory against and the 48th coach he has a winning mark against.
• New Orleans racked up 377 yards with 299 passing yards and 102 rushing yards on the way to scoring 38 points.
• Quarterback Drew Brees started and completed 27-of-38 passes for 279 yards, three touchdowns, and a 118.2 quarterback rating. Brees led the Saints on six scoring drives resulting in five touchdowns and one field goal.
• Brees appeared in his 274rd career NFL game, moving past kicker Norm Johnson for sole possession of 23rd place on the NFL's all-time games played list.
• Wide receiver 迈克尔·托马斯finished with 12 catches for 136 yards and a touchdown. With Thomas' 12 receptions, he moves past Pro Football Hall of Famer Marvin Harrison for the most receptions in a single season in NFL history with 145.
• Thomas caught the record-breaking reception late in the fourth quarter on a 13-yard catch and run that brought the ball to the Titans' 1-yard line. One play later, Thomas caught a two-yard touchdown pass from Brees to extend the Saints lead to 10 with 2:16 left to play.
• With Thomas' 136 receiving yards, he surpasses Pro Football Hall of Famer Randy Moss (5,396 yards from 1998-2001) for the most receiving yards through a players first four seasons in NFL history. Thomas currently has 5,475 career receiving yards.
• Tight end Jared Cook recorded his longest reception and scoring play as a Saint on a 61-yard touchdown pass from Brees in the second quarter. Cook finished with three receptions for 84 yards and two touchdowns.
• Running back Alvin Kamara led the team in rushing with 80 yards on 11 carries with two rushing touchdowns. The first of Kamara's two third quarter scores was both his longest carry and scoring play of the season. Kamara also caught six passes for 30 yards.
• Kamara now has 758 rushing yards and 515 receiving yards in 2019. With his 30 receiving yards on Sunday, he became the third player with at least 500 receiving yards and 500 rushing yards in each of his first three seasons, joining Abner Haynes (1960-62) and Herschel Walker (1986-88).
• Quarterback Taysom Hill started the game as a fullback, catching two passes for 21 yards, carrying twice for 11 yards, completed 1-of-2 passes for 20 yards and led the team with two special teams tackles. Hill's only completion of the game was Thomas' 143rd reception of the year, tying the NFL record.